Beware Shitcoins are Very Risky
Your Bitcoin balance is at huge risk if you invest in Altcoins. Most are outright scams with zero real world use case. 99% of them have gone down in price when measured in Bitcoin.
“Friends don’t let friends buy shitcoins!”
If you want to purchase Alt-coins. That is your choice. If you want to chance their arm at Trading go for it. Just read my top tips below first.
Tips for trading Shitcoins
- Only ever use a fraction of your Bitcoin balance.
- Measure your stack in Bitcoin (never measure in FIAT currency such as £ or $)
- Set a limit of 3% of your exchange balance to per trade. Therefore you won’t get rekt by going all in.
- Purchase a small amount of $BNB token as your trading fees will be discounted if you pay in their own token.
- Never get married to a shitcoin – they largely only exist to make their creators rich and to extract your Bitcoin from your balance.
click the logo below to get discounted trading fees.
Binance. It’s currently the number 1 Altcoin exchange in the world. You only need an email address to get started. Be aware though they will want your details when you decide to withdraw your btc.